Career Paths Services for Employers
Connecting employers with qualified individuals.
About Career Paths Services for Employers
Finding Qualified Candidates
If you are an employer who needs solutions to BC’s skills shortage, Career Paths can help. Our program is a free service that connects employers with qualified individuals in your industry. We are committed to helping internationally-educated and trained Immigrants leverage their strengths, resulting in a qualified workforce.
We also provide information to prepare Immigrants to meet employer needs, such as Canadian workplace culture and credential recognition processes. Immigrants who participate in Career Paths will have language levels appropriate for their industry.
Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants will help you find skilled workers who are trained and ready to work!
Free Services for Employers
Career Paths is a free service that provides an excellent opportunity to find pre-screened and skilled workers who are ready to put their skills to work in BC. In an environment where skilled labour is in short supply, we connect you with candidates who are eager to work and have the support of vocational experts. Some of our services include:
- Posting your job openings and distributing them to a qualified pool of candidates – Download and complete the form below
- Pre-screening candidates who have the proper skills identified in the job posting
- Connecting you with skilled workers with up-to-date credentials
- Offering Diversity Training to help successfully integrate immigrant professionals, resulting in increased productivity and improved retention rates
- Assisting you to access training dollars using the Canada-BC Job Grant for current and future employees
- Providing you with candidates who are familiar with Canadian workplace culture
- Helping you save time and money – Career Paths is a free and reliable service
Benefits of a Diverse Workforce
- Gain competitive advantage over other employers
- Increase your access to talent, knowledge, and skills
- Introduce fresh perspectives and diverse points of view
- Link to new, international markets
- Enhance innovation and creativity
- Improve customer service (e.g., service in multiple languages)
- Create a dynamic workforce with diverse cultures, traditions, and customs
If you have an opportunity for one of our talented candidates, please download and complete the job posting form below, and send to NeedtoHire.CareerPaths@backinmotion.com. Our team will be in touch with you soon.
We are so thankful to have such amazing program members who have taken the time to share their experiences with us.
"Thank you so much, Miriam; for the support, guidance and encouragement. I'm truly grateful to Back in Motion for supporting me every step of the way on my transition into the Canadian healthcare system."
Teresa, Career Paths Client
"With the Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants program I gained self-confidence even though I was in a new country, I felt I belonged."
Muzna, Career Paths Client
"I believe Career Paths Program is great in assisting skilled immigrants who migrate to Canada with so much hopes and aspirations..."
Iroshini, Career Paths Client
"Raminder had a plan ready for me from the moment I stepped into her office. She worked with me on my resume writing and interview preparation which was quite resourceful. She encouraged me to find a job in my field..."
Suchi, Career Paths Client
"My counsellor reviewed my resume and cover letter and suggested some important changes to make them better. She told me to amend my resume according to the job description of jobs that I was applying..."
Enas, Career Paths Client
Get In Touch
Stream 1 - Delivered Province-Wide
Stream 2/3 - For Newcomers Residing In Surrey, Langley, White Rock, Cloverdale, Aldergrove, Richmond, & Delta.