Reconnect your Expertise (for Immigrants)
Join Back in Motion as we present information on Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants & CyberSecure – Training for Immigrants
- Date: May 5, 2021
- Time: 10am (PTD)
- Location: Online event
- REGISTER HERE
Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants
This free program will prepare you for the Canadian job market, using your past education and experience. Career Paths provides connections to help you find a career in your line of work.
Why Choose Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants?
- Receive funding for BC certifications or courses
- Prepare for career opportunities in your profession
- Attend industry events to expand your network
- Partner with a Canadian mentor in your field
The Career Paths Program is available across BC. Back in Motion provides services in the following locations:
Aldergrove | Langley | Surrey | Delta | Richmond | White Rock
You can contact us at 604-575-3800 or by email at email@example.com to speak to someone about this program now. Visit us at https://careerpaths.ca for more information.
CyberSecure – Training for Immigrants
Back in Motion has partnered with ReTrain Canada to provide a 17-week full-time training program designed to address employment barriers faced by Immigrants. CyberSecure’s skills training and supports prepare Immigrants for sustainable, high-wage employment opportunities in the growing cybersecurity sector.
What is include?
- 1 week of Canadian workplace skills
- 12 weeks of intensive technical skills through ReTrain Canada
- 4 weeks of unpaid work experience, employment readiness, job search supports, and preparation to write ReTrain Canada’s cybersecurity designation exam
You can contact us at 604-273-7350 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to someone about this program now. Visit us at https://cybersecure-bim.ca for more information.