If you are a new immigrant looking for a job that matches your knowledge and skills, you will benefit from Career Paths for Skilled Immigrants. This free program will prepare you for the Canadian job market, using your past education and experience. Career Paths provides connections to help you find a career in your line of work.
Many immigrants looking for work have the following challenges:
- Lack of Canadian credentials
- Lack of Canadian work experience
- Limited knowledge of Canadian workplace culture
- Lack of recognition of international credentials
- Limited industry-specific knowledge and network
If you experience any of these limitations, Back in Motion’s Career Counsellors and Placement Specialists will work with you to help you reach your employment goals.