We have THREE great workshops coming in September for Career Paths clients living in Surrey! If you’re one of our clients and you haven’t attended any of our sessions, we’d love to see you there!
Interview Preparation – Monday, September 9th from 3pm – 5pm
- Tips for Interview Preparation
- Presenting your skills and competencies
- Researching employers needs
- Common Interview Questions
- Answering Behavioral Questions
Employment Standards – Friday, September 13th from 1pm – 3pm
- Review BC Employment Standards – Minimum wages, deductions, overtime, breaks, vacation, leaves, special clothing, statutory holidays
- Understand Compensation for length of service and resolving disputes etc.
- Resources & contact information for future reference
Canadian Workplace Culture and Communication – Monday, September 23rd 3pm – 5pm
- What is Culture?
- Communication Style: Low Context vs. High Context communication
- Geert Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Theory
- Individualism vs. Collectivism
- Power Distance and Management Styles
- Process of Cross-Cultural Adaptation
Please note, these workshops are only available to Back in Motion Career Paths Clients. If you are a Career Paths client with a different organization, please contact them to find out what workshops they are offering.